Tax Resources

My Sitemap

Hierarchical Sitemap

  • Below is the 2007 Earned income credit table. You can find this earned income credit tax table in the instruction booklets for forms 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ.

  • In order to win appeal and lawsuit against IRS in the district court under the Freedom of information act request law, tax payer must be able to show that the IRS improperly withheld records.

  • The question 'can I claim 0 on my W-4 if I am married?' is one of the most common questions. Many taxpayers are married and the W-4 Employee withholding allowance certificate allows some flexibility in the amount withheld for a married taxpayer.

  • It is not uncommon. There are a lot of people who cannot pay their federal income taxes. It is not the end of the world.

  • When you move, you should inform the IRS of your change of address. It is important that the IRS has every tax payer 's correct address on record. This is because the IRS is permitted by law to use your last known address (according to IRS records) as the place to send you any important ax notices or information requests.

  • Below are the rules for claiming child tax credit for divorced or separated parents. The same tax rules apply for parents who are never married.

  • There are many ways of contacting the IRS and people have many reasons to contact the IRS for. For example, you can find out the status of your IRS refund online but when there is a problem, you may need to contact the IRS by phone.

  • If you were an employee somewhere, you will receive copies of W-2 forms from your employers. The IRS requires that all income be reported whether it is from a business entity or an individual.

  • Even taxes can be itemized and claimed tax deductions for. There are, however, limits on deductions for taxes.

  • Below are earned income credit guidelines for tax professionals and taxpayers. Follow the earned income credit guidelines below to avoid penalties of falsely claiming earned income credit (EITC or EIC).

Tax Questions